The main purpose of the training; To transfer the mechanisms in blockchain platforms and protocols, which cause a technological, economic and sociological paradigm shift on the basis of decentralization in the digital field with Bitcoin architecture, and artificial intelligence-supported real-life application areas to the student holistically with analogical and ontological approaches.
- Digital Ecosystem – With increasing connectivity, the big data phenomenon and massive digital platforms
shaped digital economy.
- Decentralization Concept – Complexity and complexity system theory, emergent behavior, networking & feedback, security & resilience, distributed system architecture.
- Blockchain Paradigms – Decentralization, replication, transparency, time stamping, immutability, digital signatures
- Bitcoin Reference Architecture – Basic cryptography, HASH algorithms, asymmetric key algorithms, digital signature, value generation (mining).
- Bitcoin Proof of Work (PoW) – Game theoretic approach (trust evolution), scalability, energy consumption assessment (with laws of thermodynamics)
- Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence Integration – Multi-agent systems, autonomous agents, interoperability, example application areas.
- Blockchain & AI Industrial Utilization – Example proof-of-concept application in the agricultural sector.
Presentation file, Trust Evolution and Game of Life game applications, agriculture sector proof of concept application (updated in system dynamics principles).
- The trainer will give examples from past project experiences.
- Instructor blog posts on the subject.
- Trust Evolution and Game of Life Games Web Application.
- Agriculture Sector Proof of Concept Application (to be updated)
Duration of Training
6/7 hours – 1/1.5 days (6/7 teaching sessions) – Option of sub-modules [MAS, Bitcoin]
- Professional profile – LinkedIn
- 15 years IT industry computer engineering, 5 years Blockchain & AI system/project architecture experience,
- 2 years consultancy member of OECD Blockchain Advisory Board,
- 1 year Metaverse (p2e gaming) hands-on solution architect experience,
- 1 year Blockchain & AI academic study.